I don't think it was as good as MT3, this was too short and I didn't find it as funny, world of leather ftw.
i protected this
i have to admit, this is one of the better sprite movies ive seen, but it is still just tweens, i would think that someone that can make a decent sprite movie could do a lot more if they made their own movie
I havent use a tween in this movie, its fram by frame (Ecept the credits, thats a tween)
great job on this
everything was great but two things you should do if you make a second
- there were long periods were it was the same sound over and over (not the gunshot sound but the same pattern of shots) and it is way too long, and made my interest fade, so either make more parts or shorten the long partd
- more scenes, i realize that its would be hard to draw for every scene, but like i said above, the same awp, team kill loop got very long, so make more of those short scenes like the nade part.
I changed it around alot more than people think actually. its just that alot of the scenes look sooo identicle lol. But yeah it was pretty long. in fact I was getting kinda tired of its length after awhile XD Thanks for the review! Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm drowning in reviews right now.
Well programmed, Graphics COULD have been better, but that would have slowed down the game. You should add more stuff, by the end of the game it would be nice if maxing out one thing should be an accomplishment, by level 14 I was fully upgraded.
2 bugs in buy screen:
1) AA tower says it has a max of 6, but after 5 it was greyed out and I couldn't buy any more
2) Your Turrets firing speed says a max of 23, but once I got to 22 the button stayed lit, but nothing happened when I clicked on it.
I would really like to know how to get to level 21 and such on the high scores, with my fully upgraded base besides those two bugs, at level 17 it was impossible to kill the infantry guys with the rockets, my gun would point at them but more people would spawn than my gun could kill. So they just picked away at my health since they were invincible behind the meat shield.
for all the preivous reviewers
1) don't vote 0 because your computer can't handle the game and 'pauses' 'freezes' or you get a low fps
2) #1 is not lag, network latency has nothing to do with how up to date your computer is and is not many frames per second you get, it is all about your internet connection
3) don't vote 0 becuase it's too hard, yes it is hard, and takes some getting used to. but if you play the game for a while you can demolish red's paddle before he demolishes yours
4) 10 for humour from reading reviews like 'your game pauses too much'
good idea, too bad you stole it!
this is pretty much exactly like the first part of Will Wrights Spore game coming out this fall
good rendition on it, but it is too similar to it for me
yeah, i saw the previews for that game. they look awesome. but i never claimed that this was an original idea. just like anyone who submits a mouse-maze game can't claim his submission is original. pretty much all the good game ideas have already been used up, and i don't really have the huge amount of creativity required to come up with a completely original and GOOD game idea :P
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.